Monday, November 29, 2010

My cast for the "CRUCIBLE"


Abigail Williams:  Rachel McAdams 
I chose Rachel McAdams for the part of Abigail Williams because in the crucible because Abigail is someone everyone needs so follow and pay attention to.  Rachel McAdams is in several movies where she is someone that everyone looks up to and follows.  She is also female, a young adult, and pretty.... DONE!



 Reverend Parris: Harrison Ford



Reverend Perris is a very respectable man.  Harrison Ford is is in a lot of movies where he is respected and is often a good guy.  I actually have never seen anything where he is a bad guy.  I also don't know a lot about Reverend Perris because we just barley started reading the play.


Tituba: Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer has had a life full of extreme ups-and-downs.  But somehow she has managed to stay on top and keep a positive demenor.  I feel that who she is in real life could add to her roll as Tituba.  She does what she can to be safe, and puts others first... sometimes.





 Thomas Putnam: Nicolas Cage


This might just be a personal problem but I really hate Nicolas Cage.  I think that Thomas Putnam is selfish, like most rich idiots.  And Nicolas Cage is a face that you can easily hate.  This will make the audience feel the correct mood.



 Goody Putnam: Tilda Swinton


Not only is Tilda Swinton a dirty wench just like Nicolas Cage. But she look like a witch to!  She would also play a great roll as a rich pilgrim that is accused of being a witch even though its just cause a lot of people dis like her.  She hasn't been in the story a whole lot so far but I do think she would be great for this movie... YES!


 John Proctor: Gerard Butler

 Gerard Butler would make a great John Proctor.  One he just loves to mess around with the ladies just like in the crucible.  John has an affair with Abigail.  And Gerard does that in many other of his movies.  He also has muscle like a farmer.
  

 Goody Proctor: Kate Winslet

We haven't read a whole lot about her yet but I think she is a great actress and could play any roll fantastic...ly.  She is also pretty old now and looks like a good wife for john Proctor that the audience would accept. 




Mary Warren: This old Hag

We haven't read anything about Mary Warren... So I found a picture of an old hag because that's what I thought of when I read replacement slave. 


 Rebecca Nurse: Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep can play a great old lady. She also plays many nice parts.  I mean she is usually a good guy or a nice person in the movies she is in.  She can always be kind and act like she only wants to help and be very wise.

John Hale: Leonardo DiCaprio
John Hake is a very cocky and know it all kind of guy.  He is rich and wants money so he goes to Salem to get some money and get rid of some witches.  I think Leonardo is Perfect for the part pecause he looks pretty darn smart and he also knows how to be a jerk and really cocky.  I have seen him in lots of movies and he can play the part of John Hale.







 Comment and join my Awesome friend list!





    





2 comments:

  1. Good job! I think you did well on relating the stars with the characters.(I did find a picture of Woopie, its just that for some reason my computer wouldn't let me put anymore pictures on the blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cat list. I especially liked Nicolas Cage though. I think he would make a good Putnam. Also Mary Warren's was funny. And you should have my blog address now

    ReplyDelete